The Riverdale YM-YWHA promotes the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Please be considerate of yourself and others.
- Anyone under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the gymnasium. (Plastic water bottles are allowed.)
- Athletic shoes must be worn on the gym floor (unless specified by instructor). No black sole shoes and no cleats or spiked shoes.
- Gymnastics equipment and the gym closet are off-limits.
- Please return all basketball balls and volleyballs to the cart.
- Profanity, fighting, excessive yelling and unnecessary aggressiveness will not be tolerated at any time.
- Bags and extra clothing are not allowed in the gymnasium. Please leave all gym bags and personal belongings locked in the appropriate locker room.
- Shirts and other proper athletic attire must be worn at all times.
- Please refer to the Gymnasium Schedule for the list of activities and Open Gym times.
- Keep balls and other equipment away from ceiling, lights and other electrical devices.
- The Sports and Recreation supervisor on duty has the final authority on all gymnasium matters.