The Riverdale Y Sunday Market
9:00am-2:00pm (come EARLY — the best stuff goes fast!)
at MS/HS 141 (Independence Avenue at West 237th Street)
Our very successful Sunday Market features all natural, organic, and local products on Sundays from 9:00am to 2:00pm at MS/HS 141 on Independence Avenue at West 237th Street.
The Market is now open!
(with limited produce until the harvests begin to come in).
We continue to add new vendors and artisans. Of course we will have our regular favorites of produce, baked goods, eggs, meats, cheese — some fair trade and preservative-free and/or organic.
Some of the vendors that you will be able to purchase goods from:
- Bombay Emerald Chutney Company: Gourmet chutneys
- Bread Alone: Organic, Kosher, Artisan Breads, Pastries, and Pies
- The Cheese Guy/Old World Marketplace: Kosher Artisan Cheeses
- Chloe's Bakery: Organic Dog Biscuits
- Dines Farms: Pasture-raised meats
Click below to download coupon
- Doc Pickle: Certified Kosher pickles, sauerkraut, olives, and more
- Ilanit: Hand-knitted Luxury Goods
- Jewels By Molly: Limited-edition, one-of-a-kind hand-crafted jewelry and items from Israel
- Little Gorda: Handmade books and cards
- luvume: Organic Sugar and Salt Scrubs and Lotion Candles
- Marianna Marwell: Ribbon Leashes
- Migliorelli Farm, LLC: Produce from Dutchess County
- Moshe Monzon Gallery: Lithographs, microcalligraphy, jewelry, accessories, and painted-on-wood items
- Ora's Amazing Herbal: All natural lip balms, salves, body powders and baby powders
- Orchards of Concklin: Farm produce, cider, eggs, baked goods and quiches
- Ronnybrook Dairy: Certified Kosher Dairy Products
- The Starving Anthropologist: Gluten-free granolas: Almond & Honey, Walnut & Honey, Peanut & Brown Sugar, Double Chocolate Cranberry and Maple Pecan; and three types of gluten-free cookies: Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- Wright’s Farm: Sustainable produce and baked goods
- Yiddish Farm: Organic garlic scapes and garlic scape pesto
- ...and more to come!
For information on becoming a vendor at the Riverdale Y Sunday Market, or for any other questions regarding the market, contact Market Manager Cynthia Galik at CGalik@RiverdaleY.org.
Visit our Riverdale Y Sunday Market page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RiverdaleYSundayMarket.
Thanks to UJA-Federation of NY, the Market now has funding for Neighborhood Improvement activities — stay tuned for fall special events!
The Riverdale Y Sunday Market provides fresh, high-quality food grown or produced in the region. This family-friendly seasonal market is a community building gathering place for shopping and socializing, providing activities for children (and their parents) as well as music and fun! The market also fosters a direct connection between local shoppers and the small-scale farmers and food producers which the market champions. The market works to support sustainable agricultural practices.