Our new site is still a bit under construction, and we intend to gradually improve navigation, content and interactivity. In a few months we will provide full online registration and secure transactions for most of our programs and events. For now we offer two methods for registration:
Here is a link to the Class Directory
- For most of our Classes we now offer an Interactive PDF form.
- You may fill this form, sign it electronically, save it to your PC, and email it as an attachment to RVanTosh@RiverdaleY.org.
- You can also simply print and send / fax or bring with you for manual registration.
- For other programs, we offer simple PDF forms. These forms can be downloaded, printed and filled in. You may fax them to us at (718) 796-6339 or bring them in for processing at the Y.
For Membership applications click here...
For registration for After School Programs click here...
For Nursery School Application forms click here...
For Camp Registration forms click here...
To fill most registration forms you will need the following information from the class / program description page:
- Activity Code (optional)
- Title (required)
- Day/Time information (required)
- Fees (required)*
* Note: Each registrant pays a once-a-semester registration fee of $35. If you are a member (or if you already paid this fee this semester), make sure to clear the registration fee box in the form.
To register in a program at the members’ rate, your membership must be current through the end of the class period and you must present your membership card at the time of registration. For all pre-school, children’s and camp programs, members’ fees apply only to Family and Single-Parent Family members. FULL PAYMENT must accompany registration. No one will be admitted to class unless full payment has been made.
*** Please email us or call (718) 548-8200 Ext. 201 if you need additional help with registration.