Become a member at Open House and get one free month.
We have arranged additional parking for Sunday at SAR High School on W259th St. We also advise carpooling or using public transportation where possible.
The Riverdale Y is a drop off spot for the Bronx Jewish Community Council's Fall Food Drive. If you can, please bring canned fruits and vegetables to help feed the hungry.
Please wear appropriate clothing for working out, swimming, dancing, or whatever you plan to do at the Y so that you may have a fulfilling experience.
So you want to know Y!
The Real Benefits of Y Membership:
- Increased health and vitality for you and your family
- Peace of mind when you know your kids are in capable hands
- Connections to members of your community
- Life enriched with sports, art, music, theater and education
Included in Your Y Membership:
- Newly renovated fitness facility
- Cardio machines, selectorized machines and free-weights
- Group Fitness Classes
- Indoor heated 25-yard pool
- Basketball Courts
- Racquetball Court
- Sauna and Steam Room
Access to Discounted Member Rates on:
- Personal Training
- Enrichment and sports programs for kids
- Summer camps and after-school programs
- Classes for adults
- Massage therapy
- Wellness programs and services
- & more
For Membership Applications* click here…
For Membership Payment Options* click here…
For Membership Rates PDF* click here…
For Membership FEES click here…
* This form can be downloaded, printed and filled in. You may fax it to us at (718) 796-6339 or bring it in for processing at the Y.
You may also try our facilities and services for a day, including entry to members-only fitness classes, by purchasing a Day Pass.
For Day Pass and Guest Pass policies and rates click here…
includes a couple and legal dependent children to age 24 living at home
includes an unmarried parent and legal dependent children to age 24 living at home
Senior Individual or Senior Couple
allows full use of the Y facilities whenever open
To join the Riverdale Y!, come in and speak with one of our sales associates. Membership fees can be paid-in-full yearly, or on a month-by-month schedule. For the monthly option, you pay a minimum of two months dues when you enroll and we will charge your credit card (MasterCard or Visa) on a monthly basis. There is an initiation fee for new members and those whose membership has lapsed more than 30 days.
If you have any questions you can also email us at email@example.com
When you refer a friend who joins the Y this month, you get one month free membership.
Pick up free day passes at the reception desk for your friends.
Terms and conditions:
- Users of guest passes must be first time users (or must not have been a member of the Y in the last 12 months, and must be in good standing)
- Users of guest passes must be over 18 years old, currently residing in the Bronx
- Users of guest passes must present valid NY state ID
- Users of guest passes must meet a membership director and receive a tour of the Y
- Users of guest passes must give referring member's name at the time of registration so they can receive credit