So you want to know Y!
The Real Benefits of Y Membership:
- Increased health and vitality for you and your family
- Peace of mind when you know your kids are in capable hands
- Connections to like-minded members of the community
- Life enriched with sports, art, music, theater and education
Included in Your Y Membership:
- Newly renovated fitness facility
- Cardio machines, selectorized machines and free-weights
- Group Fitness Classes
- Indoor heated 25-yard pool
- Basketball Courts
- Racquetball Court
- Sauna and Steam Room
Access to Discounted Member Rates on:
- Personal Training
- Enrichment and sports programs for kids
- Summer camps and after-school programs
- Classes for adults
- Massage therapy
- Wellness programs and services
- & more
For Membership FEES click here…
For Membership applications* click here…
* This form can be downloaded, printed and filled in. You may fax it to us at (718) 796-6339 or bring it in for processing at the Y.
You may also try our facilities and services for a day, including entry to members-only fitness classes, by purchasing a Day Pass.
For Day Pass and Guest Pass policies and rates click here…
includes a couple and legal dependent children to age 24 living at home
includes an unmarried parent and legal dependent children to age 24 living at home
Senior Individual or Senior Couple
allows full use of the Y facilities whenever open
To join the Riverdale Y!, come in and speak with one of our sales associates. Membership fees can be paid-in-full yearly, or on a month-by-month schedule. For the monthly option, you pay a minimum of two months dues when you enroll and we will charge your credit card (MasterCard or Visa) on a monthly basis. There is an initiation fee for new members and those whose membership has lapsed more than 30 days.
If you have any questions you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org