When you think about the year ahead, what difference would you like to make in your community?
In the last year, our community has accomplished so much, and I am looking forward to continuing to serve the Riverdale community in the year ahead.
Here’s a look at what Riverdale Y has done over the past year:
· Delivered over 12,000 lbs. of food
· Volunteers worked over 10,000 hours of service to our community
· Created a place of respect to sustain and beautify our small corner of the planet
November marks a month of thanks and giving. We invite you to help make a difference in Riverdale with us this month!
· On November 6: Pack food for local food pantries
· On November 13: Assemble care packages for veterans with our partner MSAWI
· November 20: Spend time with and serve older adults in our community facing loneliness and isolation
You can drop in for any service project and lend a hand for an hour, or bring a group of friends for a larger project, where together we can make a difference. Check out the Volunteer section of our website for more opportunities to get involved or donate to help support these programs.
If you’d like to join us in giving back to the community, simply reply to this email and I’ll give you all the details and answer any questions.
Hope to see you soon!
Director of Volunteer Services