"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank
at Riverdale Temple 4545 Independence Ave. near W 246th St.
Sundays through the Fall
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Riverdale Y is host to a destination farmer’s market every week, right here in our community. Find an abundance of fresh, locally grown or produced food – dairy, eggs, produce, meat, baked goods, jams and honeys, and more – every Sunday in May through November, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, at Riverdale Temple (Independence Avenue at West 246th Street). This family-friendly seasonal market is a community gathering place, ideal for shopping and socializing, featuring kids’ activities, music and lots of fun. The market fosters a direct connection between local consumers and small-scale farmers and food producers in our area. Riverdale Y members receive a 10% discount with most vendors. Join our Facebook Group and sign up for a newsletter at the bottom of the page for the most up-to-date information about the market.
The Sunday Market early time slots have been filled for July 5. The market will be open from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm on a first come, first serve basis. Join our newsletter below or join our Facebook Group to be the first to know when next weeks time slots become available.
Sunday Market Newsletter
Find these vendors at the market weekly or bi-weekly:
- Doc Pickle: Kosher pickles, olives and krauts
- General Cochran Dairy Farm: milk, yogurt, ice cream, meat, poultry, eggs
- Gonzalez Farm: No spray vegetables and herbs
- Irvington Delight: Homemade Middle Eastern food that includes dips and salads, sandwiches, stuffed grape leaves, Middle Eastern pies, and more!
- Orchards of Concklin: Orchard fruits, corn, tomatoes, quiches and farm style baked goods
- Orwasher’s Bread: Kosher and Organic breads made in the Bronx!
- The Cardamom Man: classic desserts with a global twist
- The Cheese Guy: Kosher small batch crafted cheeses, jams and crackers
Pre-Order Your Items:
Some of our vendors have allowed you to pre-order your items before you even come to the market!
Doc Pickle: Order directly on “What’s Good” app.
Irvington Delight: Preorder on https://www.irvingtondelight.com/s/order?location=11eaaa00ef4918e590950cc47a2ae6a4
Orchards of Concklin: Call order in to (845) 354-0369
Orwasher’s Bread: Order directly on “What’s Good” app.
The Cardamom Man: Order on www.thecardamomman.com