Please Note: There are no reservations required after 10:40 am. Prior to 10:40 am, customers need to sign up for time slots due to the current need for social distancing. We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! Remember, we're open until 2pm, plenty of time to shop.
at Riverdale Temple 4545 Independence Ave. near W 246th St.
Sundays through the Fall
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Riverdale Y is host to a destination farmer’s market every week, right here in our community. Find an abundance of fresh, locally grown or produced food – dairy, eggs, produce, meat, baked goods, jams and honeys, and more – every Sunday in May through November, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, at Riverdale Temple (Independence Avenue at West 246th Street). This family-friendly seasonal market is a community gathering place, ideal for shopping and socializing, featuring kids’ activities, music and lots of fun. The market fosters a direct connection between local consumers and small-scale farmers and food producers in our area. Riverdale Y members receive a 10% discount with most vendors. Join our Facebook Group and sign up for a newsletter at the bottom of the page for the most up-to-date information about the market.
Sunday Market Newsletter
Find these vendors at the market weekly or bi-weekly:
- Anthi’s Greek: Prepared Greek delicacies
- Doc Pickle: Kosher pickles, olives and krauts
- General Cochran Dairy Farm: Milk, yogurt, ice cream, meat, poultry, eggs
- Gonzalez Farm: No spray vegetables and herbs
- House of Jubbs: Handmade cloth masks in a variety of fabrics
- Irvington Delight: Homemade Middle Eastern food that includes dips and salads, sandwiches, stuffed grape leaves, Middle Eastern pies, and more!
- Minnie’s Artisan Jewelry: Specializes in exclusive creations
- Orchards of Concklin: Orchard fruits, corn, tomatoes, quiches and farm style baked goods
- Orwasher’s Bread: Kosher and Organic breads made in the Bronx!
- The Cardamom Man: Classic desserts with a global twist
- The Cheese Guy: Kosher small batch crafted cheeses, jams and crackers
- The Copper Faucet Soap Company: Handcrafted soaps, diffusers, candles and other body essentials
Pre-Order Your Items:
Some of our vendors have allowed you to pre-order your items before you even come to the market!
Doc Pickle: Order directly on “What’s Good” app.
Irvington Delight: Preorder on https://www.irvingtondelight.com/s/order?location=11eaaa00ef4918e590950cc47a2ae6a4
Orchards of Concklin: Call order in to (845) 354-0369
Orwasher’s Bread: Order directly on “What’s Good” app.
The Cardamom Man: Order on www.thecardamomman.com