Sunday Market Selections
New for this year, the Riverdale Y Sunday Market is organizing a preorder/pickup service for our customers during the winter months. We understand that people want fresh food throughout the year, and we appreciate that you want to continue buying that food from your favorite vendors at the Market.
How will the process work?
Customers will contact the vendors individually to preorder items, pay in advance, and then pick up their orders on the following Sunday between 11:30am and 1:30pm at the same location as the Market (Riverdale Temple parking lot, 4545 Independence Avenue). Each vendor may have a different way of handling preorders, whether over the phone, through a website, or through an app. All of the instructions will soon be on the list below. Lead time will also vary.
- Anthi’s Greek: Order on “WhatsGood” app. Order by Thursday, midnight.
- Do Re Me Farms: Two price categories (sizes) are available, for $30 and $45. Click here for this week’s list of produce. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order by 6:00 pm on Thursday. PayPal is accepted ahead of time, or customers can pay cash when picking up orders.
- EcoBronx: Order via online shop https://www.ecobronxny.com or email email@example.com. Deadline to order is Saturday evening. EcoBronx sells sustainable/refillable/package-free products from predominantly local makers to reduce carbon emissions.
- General Cochran Farm: Click on the document Sunday Market Selections for information on how and what to order. Please contact Holly at (845) 507-2806 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mi Oh My Hydroponic Farms (NEW!): We are privileged to be the pickup site for the very first Microgreens Farm Share in the Bronx. Go to https://www.miohmyfarms.com/ for more information about microgreens. Click on https://bronxmicrogreens.square.site/s/stories/microgreensfarmshare to sign up for your farm share.
- Orwashers Bread: Order on “WhatsGood” app or text Luis directly at (914) 943-9289. If possible, please order pastries by noon on Monday. Bread orders are due by Friday at noon.
- Veggie Grub: NOTE: Only desserts will be available this Sunday, January 17. Click here for this month’s menu. All orders must be submitted no later than Thursday at 7:00 pm.
- Go to the website at www.veggiegrub.net
- Call (917) 915-7034. Please note: Veggie Grub office hours are Tuesday through Friday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Email email@example.com.
- Contact via Instagram @veggiegrub.
- Veggie Grub accepts Cashapp, Venmo, and cash.
- Cashapp: $veggiegrub
- Venmo: @veggiegrub
Join our Facebook Group and sign up for our newsletter for the most up-to-date information about the market.