at Riverdale Temple 4545 Independence Ave. near W 246th St.
Sundays through the end of November
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Riverdale Y is host to a destination farmer’s market every week, right here in our community. Find an abundance of fresh, locally grown or produced food – dairy, eggs, produce, meat, baked goods, jams and honeys, and more – every Sunday in May through November, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, at Riverdale Temple (Independence Avenue at West 246th Street). This family-friendly seasonal market is a community gathering place, ideal for shopping and socializing, featuring kids’ activities, music and lots of fun. The market fosters a direct connection between local consumers and small-scale farmers and food producers in our area. Riverdale Y members receive a 10% discount with most vendors. Join our Facebook Group and sign up for a newsletter at the bottom of the page for the most up-to-date information about the market.
Sunday Market Sign-Up
From 10:20am-2:00pm the market will be open on a first come, first serve basis.
Find these vendors at the market weekly or bi-weekly:
- Anthi’s Greek: Prepared Greek delicacies
- Buunni Coffee: Order Ethiopian home-style meals
- Doc Pickle: Kosher pickles, olives and krauts
- General Cochran Dairy Farm: Milk, yogurt, ice cream, meat, poultry, eggs
- Gonzalez Farm: No spray vegetables and herbs
- House of Jubbs: Handmade cloth masks in a variety of fabrics
- Irvington Delight: Homemade Middle Eastern food that includes dips and salads, sandwiches, stuffed grape leaves, Middle Eastern pies, and more!
- Minnie’s Artisan Jewelry: Specializes in exclusive creations
- Orchards of Concklin: Orchard fruits, corn, tomatoes, quiches and farm style baked goods
- Orwasher’s Bread: Kosher and Organic breads made in the Bronx!
- The Cardamom Man: Classic desserts with a global twist
- The Cheese Guy: Kosher small batch crafted cheeses, jams and crackers
- The Copper Faucet Soap Company: Handcrafted soaps, diffusers, candles and other body essentials
Pre-Order Your Items:
Some of our vendors have allowed you to pre-order your items before you even come to the market!
Buunni Coffee presents Ethiopian Food: Order at https://www.buunnicoffee.com/collections/home-style-ethiopian-meals, choose Riverdale Y Sunday Market for the pickup location, and pick September 27th as the date.
Doc Pickle: Order directly on “What’s Good” app.
Irvington Delight: Preorder on https://www.irvingtondelight.com/s/order?location=11eaaa00ef4918e590950cc47a2ae6a4
Orchards of Concklin: Call order in to (845) 354-0369
Orwasher’s Bread: Order directly on “What’s Good” app. Or Text Luis at (914) 943-9289
The Cardamom Man: Order on www.thecardamomman.com