Personal Trainer / Kickboxing Instructor
The Riverdale YM-YWHA is looking to hire a Kickboxing instructor to join our team. If you:
Our available classes are on Sunday, at 10 am, Monday, at 7 pm, Wednesday at 7 pm, Friday at 7 am.
Are you self-motivated?
- have knowledge of the human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- have the ability to design individual and group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients
- have the ability to conduct and understand the need and importance of screening and client assessment, initially and progressively have the ability to execute individual fitness programs designed in a safe and effective way
- have the desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- have the ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- have the dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
- want to have a sense of community?
If so, then this is the perfect job for you.
Education and certifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current CPR
- Certified as a Kickboxing instructor.
- Physical effort required for daily duties includes lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking.
- Must be able to frequently lift and /or move up to 45+ pounds