The end is coming!
Of 2017, of course. And with it comes an uncertain future for tax deductions for charitable contributions. So for many of us, the incoming tax laws may reduce our deductions to organizations like the Riverdale Y.
If you think you may be one of those people, now would be your last chance to make charitable contributions before the law changes. If you’re only able to make one donation, the Riverdale Y would be a great organization to consider:
- We’re helping more seniors in our community than ever before
- We have very successful Pre-K for All and after school programs that reach many community families
- Our membership is growing
- We are expanding our Jewish programming
- In 2018, we’ll have over 60 children in our Early Childhood Center
We have had another successful year at the Riverdale Y. Much of this is because of our dedicated, hard-working staff and leadership. But so much of our success comes from you–our members and financial supporters who help us improve each and every year. All of us here at the Riverdale Y thank all of you for being with us for 2017. We wish you a great New Year celebration, and happiness, health and success for 2018!