Please see updated guidelines as of June 21 here: https://www.riverdaley.org/membership-changes-effective-monday-june-21/
As always, we will continue to follow NY DOH and CDC guidelines, which maintain different requirements for different programs throughout the Y. We appreciate everyone’s patience and flexibility as we advance to this next phase of COVID-19 prevention measures, and we look forward to the day when they are no longer necessary.
Beginning Monday 5/24/21 the following policies regarding mask usage at the Y are in effect:
- Masks must be worn upon entering the building.
- Upon showing proof of FULL vaccination status (minimum of 2 weeks since final dose) you will be able to get a daily wristband from the front desk, which will allow you to remove your mask while utilizing the Riverdale Y facilities.
- Proof of vaccination status must be shown daily when checking in, either with the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or the NY Excelsior Pass.
- Daily health screening rules remain in effect.
- Reservations for the cardio center will no longer be required, but due to continued capacity restrictions, reservations for the strength area, group exercise, and swimming pool remain in effect for now.
- Please note that masks are still required for ALL adults in children’s (under age 12) programs, regardless of vaccination status.
For a full list of all our covid procedures, please click here.