Fitness at Home
Group Exercise Schedule – Virtual
Password for all classes: 0
Live group exercise classes are free to the public. Pick and click to participate.
Classes are for all levels and ages. If a class has a * listed on it, it is more suited for intermediate to advanced exercise techniques.
If you think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
On-demand workouts from our trainers
- Flexibility Training, Vinyasa Yoga, Legs Abs and Arms, Meditation Yoga, and Strength Training
- January 14: Circuit Training with Carlos and Stretching with Carlos
- January 15: Vinyasa Yoga with Laura and HiiT with Jad
- January 17: HiiT with Jad
- January 18: HiiT with Carlos, Stretching with Carlos, Strength Circuit & Core with Carlos
- January 19: HiiT with Jad, Masala Bhangra with Deb, and Pilates with Kiki
- January 20: Tabata with Kiki and Osteo Yoga with Laura
A high-intensity 45-minute workout that will build your endurance as well as your strength.
An Indian dance-based cardio fitness program that combines high energy Bollywood and Bhangra moves.
A yoga class designed specifically for individuals diagnosed with or concerned about osteopenia/osteoporosis; helps increase bone strength, with a focus on strength, flexibility and balance.
Strength Circuit and Core
Strengthen and tone your entire body by doing timed intervals of resistance training with some dedicated time for core work at the end, all levels, hand weights are encouraged, but not required.
This class helps you increase flexibility and helps prevent injury.
A revolutionary HIIT program that combines different training timings and simple bodyweight exercises. Classes are based on High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) using the 20-10 seconds Microburst Training Protocol and other various HIIT protocols like 40-30-20 or 30-20-10 seconds timing.
A rigorous and more athletic approach to yoga with a focus on flowing poses, alignment and sequences that are linked to breath.
A high energy class that incorporates a fusion of Latin & international music that combines aerobic/fitness interval dance routines.