“The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.” ― Woodrow Wilson
Registration opens August 8th for fall swim academy!Download the Fall Swim Schedule
Riverdale Y members may enjoy our indoor, heated, 25 yard, saline pool for lap swim or lounging. Reservations are necessary. Please come to the pool prepared to swim. Private lessons are available at all times for all ages and abilities.
reserve your spot
Reserve a Pool Time Slot
Aquatics Department Offerings
Lap Swim – dedicated lanes for continuous swim in a circular pattern. Sign up for 30-minute timeslots (up to 2 per day per person)
Open Swim – Get some exercise or relaxation in the pool. Families are welcome. Sign up for 30-minute timeslots (up to 2 per day per person)
Group Swim Lessons – two types of group lessons will be offered with a ratio of 1:3 or 1:6.
Conditioning and Technique – Stay in competitive swim shape throughout the year in our stroke technique and conditioning class. (We will provide updates as we learn more about the upcoming swim team season)
Class Cancelation Policy:
- If a class is canceled by the Y prior to the first session, a full refund will be issued.
- In the event the Y needs to cancel a session of a class, the Y has the discretion to schedule a make-up class at an alternate day/time.
- The Y will offer prorated credit for sessions canceled after the first class begins, up to the first two weeks of class.
- There will be no refunds or credits after two sessions of a class.
- Registrants will be charged 10% of the class tuition, as a service fee (minimum of $10), to withdraw from a class once the session starts.
- A $10 administration fee will be charged for any changes or transfers to a class after the first week of class.
- The Riverdale Y is not responsible for providing makeup classes or issuing refunds for programs missed as a result of client illness, scheduling conflicts, emergencies or other events beyond our control.
- There are no refunds for vacation camps/days
Locker Rooms and Showers
The B2 all-gender locker room has showers available.
The B1 men’s locker room is open with showers (closed for cleaning 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm).
The B1 women’s locker room will reopen as soon as renovations are completed.
**Steam room and sauna remain closed for now**