Hebrew Language Course
- Hebrew Language Course Menu
In cooperation with the
The course will be instructed by our Israeli Emissary – Shani Aslan. For questions or more information contact Shani:
- Virtual Class! Basic Hebrew conversations, Vocabulary, the Alef-Beit, Hebrew songs, Israeli culture regarding the Hebrew language.
- Starts Tuesday, April 20 at 6:00 pm – through Tuesday, May 25.
- Six week course
- One class every week
- One hour class
- Syllabus is flexible and could change according to students’ levels and requests
Beginner Class Syllabus:
We will focus on basic speaking skills including:
- Introduction to the Hebrew language
- Writing and reading Hebrew
- Grammar basics
- A little history of the language
- Sounds and letters in Hebrew
- Pronunciation of Challenging Sounds (chet, Aain, Reish)
- Basic Vocabulary
- Hebrew pronouns – I, we, you, he, she, it, they
- Question words – What, why, when, where, who, how
- Happy birthday, congratulations, good luck, welcome
- Basic small talk conversation
- Greetings – Hello! how are you? How was your day?
- Introducing yourself – Name, from, age
- Israeli culture through the Hebrew language
- Music, shows, videos
- Stories from Israel
During the course, the students will be tested, and receive homework.