Riverdale Performing Arts Center
- Theater Menu
Scroll down to find current audition information for each of our three theater companies. Please read the audition preparation information carefully. You need only attend ONE of the initial audition calls. Here’s how an audition works:
- You will sign in upon arrival.
- Fill out the AUDITION SHEET and bring it in with you to the audition room.
- Carefully read the INFORMATION SHEET with Rehearsal Requirements, Schedule and Show Dates PRIOR to auditioning.
- If you have scheduling or other conflicts, you must let us know at the audition.
- HAVE FUN!!
* PLEASE NOTE. WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO SIGN UP YOUR CHILD FOR THE AUDITION EVEN THOUGH THE AUDITIONS WILL BE DONE BY VIDEO. THIS WAY WE WILL HAVE ALL OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD STATES THEIR NAME AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO!
All rehearsals and the performances will be outdoors, following safety guidelines.
To those parents who are still on the fence about participation in this kind of activity, I want to remind you that we very successfully ran both Summer Stage and Rent. We intend to follow strict guidelines – always with love and care. Here is a reminder of how we plan to follow state and city safety guidelines as we proceed:
Our Safety Protocols include:
- Masks at all times (Including during performances),
- Social Distancing
- Outdoor rehearsals
- Outdoor performances (in early-mid November) with only the number of audience members that can be placed 6 feet apart on the deck. (and follows gathering guidelines)
Contingency plans for rehearsals around inclement weather include:
- Switching to Virtual for any choreo/acting rehearsals scheduled
- Youtube videos teaching any music rehearsals scheduled