Thanks for making Time For Good at our Riverdale Y Martin Luther King Day of Service. It goes without saying, we couldn’t have done it without you! And if donating your time wasn’t enough, we know the impact you have made on others will help inspire more opportunities for good. Because of volunteers like you…
- We packaged over 15,100 meals for children in need all over the world.
- We combated racism, senior neglect, and food insecurity.
- We were challenged by environmental concerns.
- We sorted 2,000 lbs of medical supplies.
- We engaged upwards of 325 community members.
- We logged over 650 service hours.
- To see the day in photos check out our Facebook and Instagram.
Riverdale Y enriches the lives of everyone in Riverdale with educational, recreational, cultural, and wellness programs, through the lens of universally-shared values central to Jewish life. As a JCC, we are a central convener that welcomes and serves people from all walks of life. If you would like to support our efforts to continue making a difference please visit www.riverdaley.org/support or contact Rick Lund at 347-913-4974 or email@example.com.
Thank you again for your service yesterday. We hope to see you again soon. If you’re interested in learning more about membership at the Riverdale Y or in trying our pool, fitness center, or gymnasium facilities for a day, click here to contact our membership office.
Thank you for making Time For Good!